B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

20 hours ago, Fagen said:

Nice angle today that makes us see more, best show from them so far.

They have put on a few good shows together since they arrived in B4 but I agree last night was the best so far.  I do have one observation to make though.  One thing I don't quite understand about Olya and Ariela.  Has anybody but me noticed that when these 2 girls kiss all they ever do is press their lips together and occasionally one will kind of suck the lower lip of the other one?  To my knowledge they have never French kissed.  They have never used their tongues when they kiss.  They look like a couple of 10 year old girls play kissing.  This may sound like nit picking but that just isn't the way lovers kiss.  They have no problem sticking their tongue in the other ones pussy but they don't stick it in their mouths.  Curious

30 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They have put on a few good shows together since they arrived in B4 but I agree last night was the best so far.  I do have one observation to make though.  One thing I don't quite understand about Olya and Ariela.  Has anybody but me noticed that when these 2 girls kiss all they ever do is press their lips together and occasionally one will kind of suck the lower lip of the other one?  To my knowledge they have never French kissed.  They have never used their tongues when they kiss.  They look like a couple of 10 year old girls play kissing.  This may sound like nit picking but that just isn't the way lovers kiss.  They have no problem sticking their tongue in the other ones pussy but they don't stick it in their mouths.  Curious

Maybe they dont like french kissing

7 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

It's because they're not lesbian, IMO...It's just an act...