B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Loraine is a strange girl who like the previous tenant of B1, can't express real authentic emotions during shows or solo acts.

And she does not orgasm which is actually weird in real life on RealLifeCam 😏

She is only strange in that somehow she has involved herself in RLC in the first place.  Watching her last night was cringe worthy.  Covering her face with her hair, her level of uncomfortably was sad and not what I want to see on RLC.  She had the look of someone who is a victim of human trafficking!  How RLC can associate themselves with this shit is beyond me.  I suspect that it will result in subs questioning their association with RLC in the future as well.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

She is only strange in that somehow she has involved herself in RLC in the first place.  Watching her last night was cringe worthy.  Covering her face with her hair, her level of uncomfortably was sad and not what I want to see on RLC.  She had the look of someone who is a victim of human trafficking!  How RLC can associate themselves with this shit is beyond me.  I suspect that it will result in subs questioning their association with RLC in the future as well.

Cringe worthy nails it Max.  She is wrong for B4 and as far as I'm concerned wrong for RLC.  I don't really know where she belongs but it isn't here.

I'm getting more and more convinced that Lorraine isn't the only one who doesn't belong in RLC.  I almost left a month ago but then a couple things gave me a spark of hope that things were going to get better.  It looks like I was wrong.  RLC has 6 days to convince me to stay another month but that's going to take a miracle and RLC isn't in the miracle working business.  

• Like 1

I'd like to know if you rlc look at what you offer to your customers.
you are the most expensive and least interesting site for voyeurs in the last year.
girls with stockings and slippers who don't even put my grandmother.
all false and emotionless actresses.
a real crap.
not to mention the apartments.
badly arranged video cameras and girls who don't understand how to wear themselves.
the only person who has learned for the cams is Leora even though it is now predictable in all his performances.
we need news, things that take your breath away like 18-year-old girls with old men, mothers and daughters with boys! strong things!
see kitty, a friend has touched a tit and it is like a convent for 15 days ........
I would say that you have the money to pay good girls
instead of making 100 apartments that do not count for anything, make 4 locations but as it should.
however good job to rlc employees because you do a good job anyway!
I imagine that as usual this email will not count for anything but at least I do not have the regret of not having written it

• Like 1

Is anyone besides me having problems with RLC today?  When I click on a different room or a different apartment thumbnail half the time it doesn't change or it will change and then go right back to the one I was at.  Today is the first time this has happened but it's aggrivating as hell.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Is anyone besides me having problems with RLC today?  When I click on a different room or a different apartment thumbnail half the time it doesn't change or it will change and then go right back to the one I was at.  Today is the first time this has happened but it's aggrivating as hell.

Been happening to me last few days.

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Been happening to me last few days.

Same here the last two weeks

• Like 1