Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

It was somewhat recently quite an interest to be made aware that some little black and white friends of someone had not been completely forgotten. Some company of a newer little pink friend and a little brown friend of someone has seemed to be quite enjoyable for that someone when chosen to be invited out and played with some. It has also initiated a curiosity of inquisitive interest. That curiosity to some may concern possible reasoning as to what may have been any decision to invite out and play with a little pink friend and/or a little brown friend more so than invitations have seemed to be to either the little black or white friends of someone that seemed at one time to be quite enjoyable little friends when played with also. In particular a little white friend of which when invited out and played with in similar ways as the little pink friend, and of who seemed at times to be enjoyed quite more substantially and offered more in enjoyable stimulation during play than the little pink friend.

44 minutes ago, dogmycat said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

this is the one I am talking about. Hasn't been that long...I was there!  :-)))

O.k. But was referencing another post my friend, and I am well aware of a replay option, trust me.

29 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am just curious to ask this, does Leora have a second job because she seems to leave everyday around this time

Did you happen to notice if she took her little friend the pooch out with her e ? The pooch has not been noticed there since then. It had been noticed that recently she has been doing so at times again now that warmer days are arriving. 

• Like 1

It has been noticeable for some time that though the intriguing woman of the residence is quite interesting in multiple facets including multiple favorable and admirable traits of which she obviously possesses, but additionally of how a quite appealing attractiveness of which she has been gifted with also, has but only increased over time of anyone being privileged to notice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

My favorite kitchen appliance!

Not necessarily maintenance free !!  However, is highly adaptable to a multitude of personal services.    😁   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I am just curious to ask this, does Leora have a second job because she seems to leave everyday around this time

Today was to take Eva out for a walk.  I don't think there is a job involved. But I think she might be visiting friends. As their weather warms up, I can see where she would enjoy the outdoors. Plus there is also the possibility she is feeding some of the cities homeless dogs.  A quick list : Shopping, nail salon, tanning bed will be coming soon , if not already, visiting her father, or simply getting out enjoying life.

Her trips away from the apartment, if nothing else, give her a vestige of privacy. Without us, and Paul shadowing her every move. 

• Like 2