Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

It's called Love is blind. 

58 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

That's how I got my wife to stick around. I'm not judging.

There are some members here who think Pepe finished the sentence a bit too early by leaving out "deaf," "dumb," and "deluded."

• Like 3

If Leora ever had an affair with a guy that did it so well that it literally made her eyes roll back to her head at the same time he treated her like a queen then Paul will be history but of course she will never have an affair on him and he is smart enough to know not to bring any of his muscular Buddy's to his home for that reason

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There are some members here who think Pepe finished the sentence a bit too early by leaving out "deaf," "dumb," and "deluded."

Well done you've just created the fourth Brass Monkey "Deluded"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Believe me I'm looking forward to it 8 weeks (longer if I want) of wall to wall sunshine.

If you don't mind me asking which state are you from?

• Like 1

I do feel sorry for Leora, she would have no idea how wonderful it is in Australia. I would love to see the first Australian apartment. Maybe Leora and a girlfriend?

My health Update.

I have a lot for good friends here and I wanted to let you know the latest.

I saw the surgeon on Tuesday at 11:30 am and he advised all went well. He had to shut down my heart and lungs to do the operation. I had no idea.

I still can't any solid food yet and it might be 3 months before I can. I have terrible yummy and chest pains and these will continue for 3 months. I get little sleep at night and it would be helpful if Leora stayed home a little more as it would get me something to watch while awake at night. I didn't need to lose weight but only having half the size yummy now I'll be all ribs and cock soon LOL (sorry Aussie joke for a skinny man)

So the good news is I'm still around for a while yet and supporting Leora and chatting to my friends here.

• Like 5

Just now, Newark52 said:

I don't mind, I live on a narrow boat on the UK canals.

Before anyone asks, it's NOT cold in winter

Mate, you need to get to sunny Australia.