Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No, that would be Aaron and Alexandra's place. To me, that place is the worst. Followed by Daniel and Domi and then Darcie and Stifler. I really don' like the apartments where the constant question is, will she finally swap partners. For the record I love Melissa. I just wish that she was with a guy that suited her better. Personally, I think she's involved in this circle of friends in error.

I would agree with that if they were being phony and trying to lead everybody on for views. I think theyve made it very clear it's not going to happen in those 3 examples. That's disappointing for for us, but at least they're being upfront about it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Я не думаю, что они очень предупредите об этом. Они были бы дураками, чтобы сказать так. Все три из них знают, что как только они это делают, это всегда будет ожидать от них, и когда это не происходит, то это будет разочарование. Все это ловушка. Они прокляты, если они делают, и прокляты, если они этого не делают. Это их фишка, как groomy любит называть его. Я, я просто тошнит от этого чипа. Я на самом деле не волнует, что они делают, я просто хочу, чтобы увидеть что-нибудь интересное, даже если это что-то я не очень нравится, что много. Я хочу быть заинтригован, что это все. Следуя по пути к качается просто не интересно для меня. Я хочу что-то другое, что-то другое.

My life such as it is pleasant and pleasant to live and do what I love.

• Like 2