Ruta & Christian (2019) Part #1

11 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Your just did not practice true-bdsm and do not understand it. Like some peoples did not understand gays or tranny...

That wasn't the case... And the proof is that they already did what they did till today including slaps, choking, ropes, needles and there was any problem at all. Even during the sex part before there was bdsm and that wasn't a problem for anyone. that guy clearly have issues

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

My wife and I have practiced true BDSM and this was not true.  Although there are times tears are called for this was not the case.  For some reason the boyfriend got pissed immediately after Rua and Christian left the room.  It could be she went too far with Christian or he could not get it up..  Whatever the case he was slapping her because he was pissed.  He was not the  least bit concerned about her pleasure.  Indeed, quite the opposite!  He slapped the ever loving crap out of her and she broke down crying.  Eventually, Christian had to go in and comfort her.  That is not true BDSM!  But it is over now and as far as I am concerned any further conversation would be an exercise in futility. I saw what I saw.

Pretty nice summary.. It's disgusting reading someone saying that the girl was having pleasure in that situation

• Like 1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

My wife and I have practiced true BDSM and this was not true.  Although there are times tears are called for this was not the case.  For some reason the boyfriend got pissed immediately after Rua and Christian left the room.  It could be she went too far with Christian or he could not get it up..  Whatever the case he was slapping her because he was pissed.  He was not the  least bit concerned about her pleasure.  Indeed, quite the opposite!  He slapped the ever loving crap out of her and she broke down crying.  Eventually, Christian had to go in and comfort her.  That is not true BDSM!  But it is over now and as far as I am concerned any further conversation would be an exercise in futility. I saw what I saw.

Unfortunately i did not see... 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Больше лжи! Кажется, ваш босс не согласен с вами тоже!

I'm sorry, but we can only be as we are. we don't like to do a show to the public. how many people have many opinions. and I’m sorry to apologize if it was unpleasant for you to see us for not putting on a mask ....

Well .. i'm done here!! reading this excuses when "closing the eyes" and giving all pompous and different names to what happened is pretty bad.. 

Vh did well this time.. It's totally clear for them that the problem wasn't the bdsm, because the apartment never had problems but what occurred after the sex in that bedroom 

• Like 3

i did not see any of the events here tonight but apparently that guy has to be kept away as there didn't seem to be any problems before. it's a shame because ruta & christian seem like a really nice & open couple. the orgies have been fun. just keep that guy far away please!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree! I was even getting into it and having fun with Ruta, but I'm not going to tolerate her covering up for this guy like this and using her lifestyle as an excuse. It wasn't even close to anything like that and everyone here who saw it agrees that this was not the case. The guy got pissed off for whatever reason and beat the girl. Christian and Ruta both had to go in there and console the crying girl. It was clearly not part of any sort of bdsm experience.

if the managers have any sense they will use the offline time to change the living room cam positions. they are really bad. any of the floor sex that ruta was having wasn't worth watching or saving. hope they read this as a lot of potentially hot moments are wasted. and i think that i've changed my mind about that guy. he could be tied to the wooden thing & 1 hand could be superglued to his dick while the other could be glued up his ass.

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

I agree the cams suck. Just to be clear the guy who beat the girl was not Christian, but a guest.

i know. christian is fine. seems like a really good guy. all of their friends seem cool except the abuser.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i know. christian is fine. seems like a really good guy. all of their friends seem cool except the abuser.

I am just glad I don't watch or like this what I consider crap.JMO

Well - BDSM is risk group in VH. Too shocking content for the audience. Which prefers - Vanilla.

I remember another incident - where people were fined because of red ass and (Just now he was slapping her around the face really hard it was awful and by the look on her face there was no enjoyment there at all.) and guests is banned. Where, too, everyone was happy (we are about the guests). And there guests showed Vanilla - for their blood-animal-children-limits. The rest is acceptable.

7575900.jpg

7575901.jpg

7575902.jpg

For me, if I manager, the recipe for successful VH apartment is obvious:

- not big apartment (or rather - not big volumes/rooms) - in bright colors.

- young tenants with good bodies and with many potential guests (also with free mind).

- loving parties - ready to 4-5 parties in week.

- thematic content (participants limits) - vanilla sex, swing (with or without swapping), all popular genres.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Iren & Beatrice also had BDSM. Female version, hoods, small sticks. Pretty soft. Subscribers had a choice on BDSM practices last night. At Ruta & Cristian, it was much harder. Regarding the "event" that traumatized some subscribers, a Russian speaker could enlighten us on the subject. The girl "beaten" did not seem traumatized after, she even continued to slap Ruta in the logia and then in the living room.