B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

"dontgetnone"?

Not regularly.  Twice a month and usually only a couple hours.  Last night and today was a rare exception because her husband had to take a longer business trip.  Worked for me though.😉

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Not regularly.  Twice a month and usually only a couple hours.  Last night and today was a rare exception because her husband had to take a longer business trip.  Worked for me though.😉

And her husband knows what she is doing ? 🙂

Just now, Fagen said:

And her husband knows what she is doing ? 🙂

Hell no. I know him quite well because Monica is a resident manager in one of my apartment buildings but he doesn't have a clue and we take great care to keep it that way.  That's why it's only a couple hours twice a month.

26 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Hell no. I know him quite well because Monica is a resident manager in one of my apartment buildings but he doesn't have a clue and we take great care to keep it that way.  That's why it's only a couple hours twice a month.

would be so funny if he was on cc 🤣 ...for us anyway

Blair and Mike in B4 with a bunch of groceries and several bottles.  Another stupid party on the horizon for tonight with nothing happening except the usual Blair/Mike/Lorraine massage and dildo show.  Try to contain your excitement.

• Like 2