B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Streams been bad the last days, most times when I want to change camera it just keeps buffering, then I have to change to another cam and back again to make it load.

Yep. It's been awful. As a non-subscriber, I have no right to complain about such things, but if I wanted to get a subscription, I'd hesitate to pay the money if they can't handle the load.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Streams been bad the last days, most times when I want to change camera it just keeps buffering, then I have to change to another cam and back again to make it load.

Tought was my computer getting slow,for some day she by now when changing houses and some cams even th screen just gets black and loading thing,something's after some time apears image others just froze the stream etc.Its happens for ages by now and  from time to time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tought was my computer getting slow,for some day she by now when changing houses and some cams even th screen just gets black and loading thing,something's after some time apears image others just froze the stream etc.Its happens for ages by now and  from time to time.

After a day or so I always have to close my browser and restart to free up some memory ram and make it load more smooth again. Just not helping on the buffer and long loading time.

• Upvote 1