Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Are we discussing the same person? I thought the girl who teased Dick, never had sex with him and hid away in the small bathroom was the one known here as "Tippy Toes". The girl staying in the guest room at this time is the one known as "Jewel". I understand from previous posts that "Jewel" has had sex with Dick. There are some pictures in the 2018 folder showing Jewel in foreplay with both Jane and Dick, and a single image of Jewel watching while Jane and Dick have sex.

This is all very confusing - but interesting!

As far as "Jewel" (the slim young girl) only a few still images are floating around of her engaged in anything sexual. If anyone on this forum has more they don't seem to want to share. But many of us were viewing the night Dick stuck his namesake in Jewell's mouth, and when she subsequently led him and Jane into the bedroom for some noisy sex. I never saw what precisely happened but some others here did. As for Katia, (tippy toes) vids exist of her and Dick fooling, kissing, groping, behind Jane's back often when she is in another room! A few weeks ago they had the house to themselves and they were drinking and fooling around and then would dissapear into the only un-cammed room in the house for extended periods, and emerge somewhat dishevelled. Logic says...

the ya 22 minutes, xenontrioxide a dit:

As far as "Jewel" (the slim young girl) only a few still images are floating of her engaged in anything sexual. If anyone on this forum has more they don't seem to want to share. But many of us were viewing the night. Dick stuck his namesake in Jewell's mouth, and when he later led to the bedroom for some noisy sex. I never saw what precisely happened but some others here did. As for Katia, (tippy toes) vids exist of her and Dick fooling, kissing, groping, behind Jane's back often when she is in another room! A few weeks ago they had to be fooled around and then they would be dissapeared into the only one room in the house for extended periods, and emerge somewhat disheveled. Logic says ...

Thank you, Xenontrioxide - that's clarified things quite a lot!

I, along with many others I suspect, would like to see pictures or a video of the bedroom activity enjoyed by Jane, Dick and Jewel.

What is happening in the apartment right now seems to have been triggered by that event.

So, here is an open request - if anyone has pictures or video of that night's action (January 13th?), and would like to oblige myself as a newcomer - and others, I'm sure! - by posting either for download. I have no doubt that it will make people very happy, including myself.

Thank you in anticipation!

Oh, and then there was this. About a week ago Jane, Dick and Katia were in the living room drinking and watching video when they seemed to start playing a game of some kind. Jane would dance and sing an flash her tits, Katia would dance an do sexy poses. when it came to Dick's turn he stripped off completely naked and carried Katia around on his back for a few moments and then got dressed. strange

And just when I think I've worked out who is who and who does what to each other, another guest girl walks in.  Anybody know who it is?

If nobody has an existing name, I'm calling this one "Panda" because she has quite attractive dark eyes...

Probabilmente Jewell non ama le telecamere, parecchie vote ha fatto il bagno al buio ( ma le telecamere night vision ci hanno fatto vedere tutto) e sopratutto vorrebbe fare sesso da sola, senza dividerlo con qualcuna. Ma Jane e Dick sono complici, hanno fatto anche scambio di coppia  (Roma), e se Jane non gradisce, nulla.....