Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

3 hours ago, xenontrioxide said:

It's happened a couple of times since their 3some and nothing ever "came" of it. (sorry bad pun)  I think she just gets stoned and lonely.

Again wishful thinking? 

13 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Again wishful thinking? 

I said I "think" she gets stoned and lonely not that I "wish" she would.

I "wish" she would get into a threesome situation with J&D right out in the open in the living room.

As far as I know, from what has been said in this forum that has not happened.

Are you saying it has? Because if you are, do tell.

Ps I realize the orgasmic sounds I was hearing were coming from another apartment. the mic can be very sensitive.

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

I said I "think" she gets stoned and lonely not that I "wish" she would.

I "wish" she would get into a threesome situation with J&D right out in the open in the living room.

As far as I know, from what has been said in this forum that has not happened.

Are you saying it has? Because if you are, do tell.

You are mixing things' there is some periods of time on this apartment

what is your sources? from watching or what you read on the forum? 

I have no a diary (it was about the beginning of January) so I can't tall you exactly the date when thing changed and Jewel keep distance and since then she didn't slept with J&D

7 minutes ago, rebliz said:

You are mixing things' there is some periods of time on this apartment

what is your sources? from watching or what you read on the forum? 

I have no a diary (it was about the beginning of January) so I can't tall you exactly the date when thing changed and Jewel keep distance and since then she didn't slept with J&D

I know she had sex with Dick once because I saw it, I've seen stills of a previous encounter and read about it on the forum. I also know that she slept in the same bed as J&D several times, much the way she apparently did last night, after bedding down either in the guest room or the the living room and then changing her mind and that on each of these occasions nothing sexual seemed to happen. That's what I know from my own observations and the discussions of other members including you. Am I wrong? If so how?

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

I know she had sex with Dick once because I saw it, I've seen stills of a previous encounter and read about it on the forum. I also know that she slept in the same bed as J&D several times, much the way she apparently did last night, after bedding down either in the guest room or the the living room and then changing her mind and that on each of these occasions nothing sexual seemed to happen. That's what I know from my own observations and the discussions of other members including you. Am I wrong? If so how?

Man, please we talking about different period of time it was few moth ago