Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

il y a 37 minutes, nadiuska a dit :

E se Dick visto le dimensioni di Haekem si fosse sconsolato????........ appena visto in azione....

If Hakeem took some lessons in technique from Dick, he'd be serious competition.

3 hours ago, franklin said:

Looks like they're spending the day together and it's Dick's turn to play chef.  Jane seems to be a lot happier.

Just my opinion here but the emotional "blackmail" by Dick is hard to watch. He comes and goes as he pleases and she never says a word.

But she does one thing and he holds her feet to the fire. 

He leaves in a huff with just a kiss on the cheek,comes home they sleep with their backs turned. FLASH forward last night at home with her guest,he's on the sofa snuggling with her.

Today she does what she always does, while he showers starts the beginning of a blowjob, just enough to make him hard. Then when he comes out she is on the floor ass was in the air facing the bathroom door. After lunch..now a nap. This is what they do. It's nuts, but we watch..we still watch.

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 2

il y a 57 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Just my opinion here but the emotional "blackmail" by Dick is hard to watch. He comes and goes as he pleases and she never says a word.

But she does one thing and he holds her feet to the fire. 

He leaves in a huff with just a kiss on the cheek,comes home they sleep with their backs turned. FLASH forward last night at home with her guest,he's on the sofa snuggling with her.

Today she does what she always does, while he showers starts the beginning of a blowjob, just enough to make him hard. Then when he comes out she is on the floor ass was in the air facing the bathroom door. After lunch..now a nap. This is what they do. It's nuts, but we watch..we still watch.

Dick is definitely very manupulative with Jane's emotions.  However, I think they are both well aware of each others flings as that's part of the swinger lifestyle.  At the present time, Dick is being much more of a c**t though.  I have a suspicion that now that Jane has re-established the peace and probably wants to keep it that way, she'll either agree to "disappear" this weekend, leaving the apartment to Dick, or arrange the visit of someone who they can both have fun with.

It's a real-life soap opera, charliefoxx69, and I'm hooked.

• Like 1

Chiedo scusa.. sbagliato

Qua volevo solo dire che nella noia assoluta di oggi Jane è uscita con zainetto, forse va a fare la spesa  ( hanno tuuti orari strani x cucinare, mangiare, fare la spesa, dormire, boh...)

Something is going down.  Dick is suspiciously VERY happy - he's made the bed, tidied the bedroom, set up mood lighting, and he's back to preparing food.  If he tidies the LR, he's definitely preparing for fun.