Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

I will have to admit that what once was "The Perfect Little Jewel" has become the diamond that was cut wrong and now is almost worth nothing. She was once one of my favorite girls, but something has happened to Jewel and now she is just existing without any purpose of being the project. I thought that she would make a perfect girl for a new apartment but now I have began to see that I was wrong in my thoughts about her as she just doesn't have what it takes to be a RLC star. She is starting to spend about as much time hiding in the hall bathroom as Tip Toes does.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I will have to admit that what once was "The Perfect Little Jewel" has become the diamond that was cut wrong and now is almost worth nothing. She was once one of my favorite girls, but something has happened to Jewel and now she is just existing without any purpose of being the project. I thought that she would make a perfect girl for a new apartment but now I have began to see that I was wrong in my thoughts about her as she just doesn't have what it takes to be a RLC star.

Take it easy not once we disappointed from our first look judgment 

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Take it easy not once we disappointed from our first look judgment 

Not our first look and she has been around for several months now. Progression is desired not Regression.

Image result for one step forward two steps backward

After a fairly brief search a few moments ago I managed to find vids of J & Ds visit to Masha and Sasha, Not only the 4-way in the bedroom, but also Jane blowing Dick in the living room while Masha is watching, and a lengthy sex session between Sasha and Jane by themselves in the living room.  I also found 2 vids of Miss Vs visit to Masha and Sasha, but only of her walking around both fully nude and topless, and not the sex clip. Anyone know where I can find that?

ps. For those who are fans of Nelly and Bogdan:  Do you remember when they came home from vacation and Nelly was sporting a hair-do similar to Dasha's dreds? That was no coincidence and apparently Dasha and Nelly did more together than swap hairdressing ideas.

21 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

io ho trovato Dick scopare con Jane nel letto di Sasha, Jane scopare Masha  in trio con Sasha, e 2 filmati di Jane scopata da Shasha e Jane che si diverte con Masha e basta 

Can you give me hints or directions?

2 hours ago, xenontrioxide said:

After a fairly brief search a few moments ago I managed to find vids of J & Ds visit to Masha and Sasha, Not only the 4-way in the bedroom, but also Jane blowing Dick in the living room while Masha is watching, and a lengthy sex session between Sasha and Jane by themselves in the living room.  I also found 2 vids of Miss Vs visit to Masha and Sasha, but only of her walking around both fully nude and topless, and not the sex clip. Anyone know where I can find that?

ps. For those who are fans of Nelly and Bogdan:  Do you remember when they came home from vacation and Nelly was sporting a hair-do similar to Dasha's dreds? That was no coincidence and apparently Dasha and Nelly did more together than swap hairdressing ideas.

At the same time it was Masha and Dasha who put the dreads to Nelly when she was visiting Italy before returning to Russia 😁