Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

after what did you recognize that it will be so, because I have not noticed any signs which show it happens; I'd say RLC is at the same distance from it, or maybe closer

I did not try at all to silence him. The point is I was not able to discover any logic behind his statement. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not try at all to silence him. The point is I was not able to discover any logic behind his statement. 

and you definitely should feel free to ask questions about his opinion

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can see what you mean by naming the rooms colors. Very spygasmish! Next maybe orgy room, bondage room, massage room, DP room, blowjob room, bisexual room, lesbian room, etc.... 

People have a bedroom that they call their own. My bedroom is my bedroom even if someone else sleeps in there from time to time. 

But, then again normally the rooms are just labeled “bedroom”. Perhaps naming them colors is better since you can tell which bedroom is which. A long time ago I suggested a similar idea. 

in conclusion, I don’t care how they name the cams. 😁

My I admit very simple theory on this is that just writing "Blue bedroom" and "white bedroom" is a lot shorter and does not take so much space in the list to the right. You might need a line break to write "Melissas & Sergios Bedroom" and "Alexandras & Aarons Bedroom" Just a wild guess 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

simply, because that is a baseless, trumped-up theory

Just now, Amy3 said:

The logic was that by naming the rooms colors it makes it seem like a whorehouse. Welcome to the fuckorama, how can we serve you. Well, something like that I think. 

You know many palaces and mansions have rooms named by colors. Nobody would even think these are brothels 😁

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The logic was that by naming the rooms colors it makes it seem like a whorehouse. Welcome to the fuckorama, how can we serve you. Well, something like that I think.

it sounds invitingly; thousands buy it, I'm among them; you're free to go away at any time