Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can see what you mean by naming the rooms colors. Very spygasmish! Next maybe orgy room, bondage room, massage room, DP room, blowjob room, bisexual room, lesbian room, etc.... 

People have a bedroom that they call their own. My bedroom is my bedroom even if someone else sleeps in there from time to time. 

But, then again normally the rooms are just labeled “bedroom”. Perhaps naming them colors is better since you can tell which bedroom is which. A long time ago I suggested a similar idea. 

in conclusion, I don’t care how they name the cams. 😁

Exactly Amy that was i was saying.In my view VH is going to an less personal take of things and to an more professional,turned to profit style.Wouldnt be surprise if lets say in one,two years(if site still alive)houses and actions will be very close way to spygasm.Nothing all against this specifichouse and residents,never watched them at all and don't pretend to do it.Its was just seing the bedroom names made me feel..an little step close to spygasm etc.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Exactly Amy that was i was saying.In my view VH is going to an less personal take of things and to an more professional,turned to profit style.Wouldnt be surprise if lets say in one,two years(if site still alive)houses and actions will be very close way to spygasm.Nothing all against this specifichouse and residents,never watched them at all and don't pretend to do it.Its was just seing the bedroom names made me feel..an little step close to spygasm etc.

The thing is Spygasm has the name of tenants on bedrooms 🤣

4 hours ago, waldi said:

probably you're right, but that doesn't change the fact that girls in that (deleted by the squirrel)

Not nice. Even when you do not share the same opinion in here we should not insult or talk bad about each other. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The thing is Spygasm has the name of tenants on bedrooms 🤣

Was the part of getting impersonal(by just using colors to name th bedrooms)Not if spygasm bedrooms have color names.Vh still feels an little personal,more than spygasm but in my opinion they are going that root.They put an option in main Paige to by stuff,ofer things,buy used phanties,wouldn't be surprised if pay tokens to select next scene would apear sooner or later.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

I wouldn’t mind it if they weren’t branded. That’s a much better way to do it. Secrecy is sexy, blatant advertising is not. Al I have to say about that. 

I do not care what is written on them. The whole idea is not good at all 

• Like 1