Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

24 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

When I looked up pollicipes, it said they were also known as the
gooseneck barnacle

To me it's all new words.. i didn't  even knew that the word pollicipes exists 😁
But yes.. gooseneck barnacle seems the same.. i searched before only by barnacle to see what it was

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

To me it's all new words.. i didn't  even knew that the word pollicipes exists 😁

I don't understand. You quoted Jabba's post and said you prefer pollicipes.
That was why I looked it up. I had never heard the word until you posted it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hi Let's how ya doing.Talking about strange creature names I came across Robosaurus and discovered it was a dinosaur from the Jurassic period .It's main characteristics were annoying,loud,and generally regarded as a pest but was loyal to it's friends.They roamed the south of England.Ring any bells😀😀😀😀

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Let's how ya doing.Talking about strange creature names I came across Robosaurus and discovered it was a dinosaur from the Jurassic period .It's main characteristics were annoying,loud,and generally regarded as a pest but was loyal to it's friends.They roamed the south of England.Ring any bells😀😀😀😀

HaHa. You are relentless. :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

HaHa. You are relentless. :biggrin: :biggrin:

You have got to keep him on his toes.Anyway if he bites it will be funny and as you have probably noticed I thrive on this nonsense.Just me take me as you find me for some it's usually by the scruff of the neck.😀😀😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Because i used google to translated.. the same to limpets.. If i have write the name of the food i was talking in my language no one will "understand" 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Patricia visiting with a new guy

Doesn't seems to be her, Patricia is the one that visited the other day here (when anita and alexandra went do bedroom? and visited the old house when the other "guest" was there, right?)

815269191_bandicam2019-05-0514-40-07-324.thumb.jpg.5251d3a5a5e8c11a7d28397e222c6c43.jpg

• Like 1