B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

5 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Damn it....

i hate this kind of UM at this hour... 

Miserables RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

Actually if they have to go UM I think this is a good time to do it as most of us are at work. It's only 18:30 there which is pretty early for anything to get started with these girls.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Actually if they have to go UM I think this is a good time to do it as most of us are at work. It's only 18:30 there which is pretty early for anything to get started with these girls

Not OK if you are on the West coast USA, It is now9:41 am. I am still cleaning up from breakfast. 😀

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Actually if they have to go UM I think this is a good time to do it as most of us are at work. It's only 18:30 there which is pretty early for anything to get started with these girls.

1830 in the evening ? we stop working 1500 in the summer May 15 to Sep 15 here 😉 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1830 in the evening ? we stop working 1500 in the summer May 15 to Sep 15 here 😉 

You must be in the UK or a lot closer to Barcelona than the US.  It's just 11:40 am here. 

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Not OK if you are on the West coast USA, It is now9:41 am. I am still cleaning up from breakfast. 😀

So you are ready for some after breakfast showtime?  What will you do for the rest of the day then?😉

Just now, dontgetnone said:

So you are ready for some after breakfast showtime?  What will you do for the rest of the day then?😉

Domestic things, vacuum, shower, shave my legs, check my bridal gown one more time. Go shopping then meet my love for dinner and sex.  You?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Y con Serafima... 

Yep they were out with Sera for a late dinner / dessert at some fancy place. Wouldnt be surprised if she is the one coming over tonight, she is a cleaning freak and wants everything as clean as can be.