Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

How well i know you lool...............now do i understand your  full response? yes, or i think i do :cry: :heart:  Nearly getting as bad as Dave god help us loool

Don't try and think you will do yourself an injury.I would say give your tongue a rest but that's fucking impossible.😋😋

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Don't try and think you will do yourself an injury.I would say give your tongue a rest but that's fucking impossible.😋😋

Oh BTW I thought Amy's response was literary genius not that you would get it.LoL😀😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh BTW I thought Amy's response was literary genius not that you would get it.LoL😀😀

Hi bud,I'm out for dinner and the the cinema tonight so will not be back on again till later.No doubt hear from you.👍

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me too!! I probably have bought more women’s clothes then men’s in my life. 😊

So, the hotel attendant and shuttle bus driver both called me ma’am this morning. I must be doing something right. 💋

Hope you all have a wonderful day! 💋💋

Hope you aren't going around with your head buried in that bloody phone and get lost again babe 🤳😁

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Haha! I did totally make a wrong turn yesterday. I’m on a train right now. It’s better when someone else is steering me in the right direction. 

Depends if you get on the right bloody train lool. Have a great day babe xxx

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, I stayed at a hotel last night. The hotel is a big square with an atrium. My room was on the 8th floor about 3 rooms from the corner. When I got back last night I opened the curtains to see what I could see. Often in hotels like this you can see into other rooms. I’m a voyeur what can I say. Anyways I look to my left and on the 7th floor about three rooms in the other direction I see lights on and an open curtain. Someone was in that room. So, I preyed patiently. I had a feeling that I was going to see something. Then, like magic, it appeared in front of me, fully nude with pale white skin of Asian decent. I was in awe!! I couldn’t believe my wishes had been fulfilled. But then right at that same moment, utter disappointment filled my head. 

Yep! It was a man. An idiot man who had no clue how windows work. Could have been one of those flasher type perverts, but I think he was just a dimwit! 

I took a picture though. 😎

Hahaha Hilarious. Thanks for sharing 😁

• Like 1