Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

They're discussing their experience in English.  It turns out that was the first time they've had sex together.  She was worried about her pussy being "fishy" but he said it tasted of water, and she then asked if he enjoyed the sex.  While playing with his dick, she commented that his dick feels like a toy.  I think she's trying for round 2.

Just now, franklin said:

They're discussing their experience in English.  It turns out that was the first time they've had sex together.  She was worried about her pussy being "fishy" but he said it tasted of water, and she then asked if he enjoyed the sex.  While playing with his dick, she commented that his dick feels like a toy.  I think she's trying for round 2.

It ain't gonna happen. 

The theory that they're a manufactured couple seems to be the case - if they had been in an established relationship before, they would not be discussing their "first time".  I also think they talk in English because they speak different first languages.  Their accents are heavily Nigerian and East European.

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

The theory that they're a manufactured couple seems to be the case - if they had been in an established relationship before, they would not be discussing their "first time".  I also think they talk in English because they speak different first languages.  Their accents are heavily Nigerian and East European.

I agree on both points.  Hopefully time will get them on the same page but time and language aren't going to keep him from shooting so fast.  He needs to give her either a lot more foreplay or help her out afterwards instead of going right to sleep like he did now. 

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

I have no idea what is going on. It seems as if RLC just casted two singles and said, "So you're now the first english-speaking couple on our site. BTW, Here are two large packs of condoms as a welcome gift. Have fun!". 

Everything's really weird. Really very very strange. 

I am willing to acknowledge that they are at least trying, but in the end I am left wondering: WTF! Why the hell is this labeled as a couple apartment? Shouldn't that have been running under roommate with benefits or something? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea what is going on. It seems as if RLC just casted two singles and said, "So you're now the first english-speaking couple on our site. BTW, Here are two large packs of condoms as a welcome gift. Have fun!". 

Everything's really weird. Really very very strange. 

I am willing to acknowledge that they are at least trying, but in the end I am left wondering: WTF! Why the hell is this labeled as a couple apartment? Shouldn't that have been running under roommate with benefits or something? 

I think it's only benefits for him so far.  She sure didn't get any benefit from that.  I think she's going to sleep on the sofa and finish what he barely started

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think it's only benefits for him so far.  She sure didn't get any benefit from that.  I think she's going to sleep on the sofa and finish what he barely started

I honestly wouldn't worry about that yet. With some it takes a little until they have got used to the camera. 

I'm still thinking about the situation in general. Who comes up with the idea of just cast to singles together in an apartment and ask them to act like a couple. It's just so screwed up, I can't believe it. 

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I honestly wouldn't worry about that yet. With some it takes a little until they have got used to the camera. 

I'm still thinking about the situation in general. Who comes up with the idea of just cast to singles together in an apartment and ask them to act like a couple. It's just so screwed up, I can't believe it. 

I can believe RLC would do something like that but I find it very hard to believe any 2 strangers in their right mind would go for it.  It's insane.  They must either need money really bad or were homeless or something.  I've never heard of something like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I can believe RLC would do something like that but I find it very hard to believe any 2 strangers in their right mind would go for it.  It's insane.  They must either need money really bad or were homeless or something.  I've never heard of something like that. 

Money talks and bullshit walks!!  Plus, this is RLC we are talking about.  It's not the first time they have scraped the bottom of barrel.

• Like 2