Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

As far as I am concerned, there was no need to even bring up the fact that he was purple, or that he might be a certain religion. 😏

It should make no difference--only his actions and behavior on RLC should matter IMO

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 7:07 PM, rebliz said:

She is sleeping in the BR and he sleeping in LR what kind of couple are they? 

this couple isn't going to last long they don't even sleep in the same room. and to let you all know i don't give a rats ass about their color 

55 minutes ago, happyone said:

As far as I am concerned, there was no need to even bring up the fact that he was purple, or that he might be a certain religion. 😏

It should make no difference--only his actions and behavior on RLC should matter IMO

Why not?As long it isn't done in an despreciative or even worst way than that i seen no problems doing it(in the aceptable amount),Love ebony woman's,find them sexy etc, enjoy Asian girls also,would love to see an ebony couple as residents in site,see Didnt warm anyone and sayed the person color,ethnicity.

14 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

My apologies for posting on the picture thread...."Design" - Call white people whatever you like. I do not care. I'm Puerto Rican, from French and Spaniard descent. From the Caribbean, my family made their way to NYC. Half of my family on my mother's side are mostly black...So don't think I was making a derogatory remark. I was sharing a view! If you feel a need to argue, we can take it to - "Rants & Flame Wars." I'll make it a point to educate those few who have a need... Remember, most countries have different views on such topics. 19.gif.8d96868700bf9fa09271d57caa46522f.gif

Apparently you missed my point.  Your nationality or ethnic heritage is of no importance.  I think it is inherently offensive to call people with brown and black skin "colored"  or "coloured" regardless of nationality.  The question I posed at the close was meant to be food for thought. 

• Like 1

Racial references cause problems here.

The ladies's coloring and race have never been a problem.

The biggest problem here has been sexist: male CC members like to insult the male tenants out of jealousy: they always suggest that they have a bigger penis, can use it better to please the woman and that woman should be with them; that sort of immaturity always perplexes us Mods. Some times we think the only qualifications for Mods is that they have experience with junior high school children.

Let's remember, we all share 99.99% of the same Homo Sapiens Sapiens DNA. For the girls, as regards flesh tones, just be happy you can see 99% of it.

Thank you for not insulting tenants because of their skin tones. You didn't choose your coloring; neither did he.

Let me know if he starts slapping her around. That would be a chosen behavior. National origin creed, and color are not chosen by us mere humans, and cannot be used against any of it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

I have to say after few days they will be more worse than julia/eric because this is a fake couple

Worst isn't because at least till now he doesn't beat up her,but is bad and they really don't seem an true couple,honestly feels they just got together for the house and job.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Worst isn't because at least till now he doesn't beat up her,but is bad and they really don't seem an true couple,honestly feels they just got together for the house and job.

it's an evidence for me, it was not a couple before enter in the house, I don't understand what rlc tried to do

• Upvote 1