Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So they both have a lot to learn.  Give them time.  They need to talk things out honestly and openly and they can work it out. They are young and they must really like sex or they wouldn't be in this apartment together.

right now i hope she does something hot...

guess she is getting comfortable now 

and hope she ....

2 minutes ago, manish said:

and hope she ....

The only thing she can do is bate and RLC girl bates are a dime a dozen and really boring lately. 

1 minute ago, manish said:

and hope she .... 

… is watching a movie. 

I thought that after the failure she would maybe continues alone, but I guess, that's it for the next few days. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

… is watching a movie. 

I thought that after the failure she would maybe continues alone, but I guess, that's it for the next few days. 

not watching... i guess just staring while thinking...

looks like she is going to cry ...

About 00:30 Prague time, Asia returned to the bedroom and made attempts to wake Hakeem up by kissing and fondling him, with a knowing smile on her face.  Although it was pretty clear from her behaviour that Asia was ready for a second round, Hakeem wasn't prepared to take the obvious hint and ignored everything that Asia tried.  She eventually gave up, but did liven up again when Hakeem turned towards her and wrapped his arm over her body - only to look dejected once more when she realised he was only rolling over in his sleep.

It's going to be quite interesting to see how this manufactured relationship develops.  From tonight's events it's obvious that Asia is much more sexually experienced than Hakeem. He's still very much the fumbling teenager right now and in desparate need of a skilled teacher.  I wonder if that's what RLC had in mind...?

If anyone has subbed to Replay and wouldn't mind listening to Asia & Hakeem's conversation before, during and after this evening's action, could they give a better account of what Asia and Hakeem discussed?  The small amount that I heard after the event was very revealing about their short relationship and their concerns about how it went for each other.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

About 00:30 Prague time, Asia returned to the bedroom and made attempts to wake Hakeem up by kissing and fondling him, with a knowing smile on her face.  Although it was pretty clear from her behaviour that Asia was ready for a second round, Hakeem wasn't prepared to take the obvious hint and ignored everything that Asia tried.  She eventually gave up, but did liven up again when Hakeem turned towards her and wrapped his arm over her body - only to look dejected once more when she realised he was only rolling over in his sleep.

It's going to be quite interesting to see how this manufactured relationship develops.  From tonight's events it's obvious that Asia is much more sexually experienced than Hakeem. He's still very much the fumbling teenager right now and in desparate need of a skilled teacher.  I wonder if that's what RLC had in mind...?

If anyone has subbed to Replay and wouldn't mind listening to Asia & Hakeem's conversation before, during and after this evening's action, could they give a better account of what Asia and Hakeem discussed?  The small amount that I heard after the event was very revealing about their short relationship and their concerns about how it went for each other.

you can't force two people to have a serious relationship like that it's not natural, for me hakeem don't seems to be really interested by her, I don't see a long future between them here

1 hour ago, firewall said:

you can't force two people to have a serious relationship like that it's not natural, for me hakeem don't seems to be really interested by her, I don't see a long future between them here

The previous tenants never showed much affection for each other and they managed to get in 2 Years before leaving.   Some people just take a bit longer than others.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The previous tenants never showed much affection for each other and they managed to get in 2 Years before leaving.   Some people just take a bit longer than others.

the two situations are not comparable for me, julia/eric were a real couple before enter in the apartment but this one no

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

the two situations are not comparable for me, julia/eric were a real couple before enter in the apartment but this one no

I don't know if they are a couple or not.  Maybe RLC is in the Match Making Business or Advertising Apartments to Rent on Craigslist.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if they are a couple or not.  Maybe RLC is in the Match Making Business or Advertising on Apartments to Let on Craigslist.  :biggrin:

they try to be a couple, the priority of rlc were to find two people speak english for this apartment and now they expect a good match between them but it's not win

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

they try to be a couple, the priority of rlc were to find two people speak english for this apartment and now they expect a good match between them but it's not win

Maybe over time things might change.

• Like 1