Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

il y a 11 minutes, tripod2 a dit :

I don't know, I didn't find that session too exciting. She had that "let's get this over with as quickly as possible" look on her face the entire time.  She is not very passionate or affectionate. 

She's definitely reserved but bearing in mind that they'd never had sex together until a few days ago, it's not surprising.  She's certainly not lacking in the "sexy time now, please" body language and behaviour department!  Listening in on their conversations, they've only recently met and are still finding things out about each other - as they get more comfortable together, I think Asia will become much more adventurous.  It's certainly a weird experiment that RLC have set up - two people who've only just met expected to behave as an established couple but, hey, that's what makes RLC apartments interesting to watch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

She's definitely reserved but bearing in mind that they'd never had sex together until a few days ago, it's not surprising.  She's certainly not lacking in the "sexy time now, please" body language and behaviour department!  Listening in on their conversations, they've only recently met and are still finding things out about each other - as they get more comfortable together, I think Asia will become much more adventurous.  It's certainly a weird experiment that RLC have set up - two people who've only just met expected to behave as an established couple but, hey, that's what makes RLC apartments interesting to watch.

Sounds to me like a page from VHTV, but I believe they use more experienced people.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, manish said:

good he is eating her boobs.. wish someone puts a video of them doing things

If it's in a room that is Locked then chances are there won't be a Video in Open Boards.  No ones going to be willing to lose their RLC for a Video.

41 minutes ago, franklin said:

They slowly getting more at easy,found their second sex in cams a  more apealing to watching than let's say the 1000 girls massage in livingroom sofa or the monthly bate by other resident girl.Agree also in th fact that Asia could be an nice surprise,that kinda shy vibe but also with the capacity to be naught when she wants..is promissing.Regard Hakeem..not sure about him,Kinda feels like she is more into him than vice-versa.

On 5/19/2019 at 4:24 PM, p4design said:

Don't take a racist comment personally?  And are you inferring that black people should take comments about about his penis size as a compliment.  You're just as racist and equally an asshole, but don't take it personally.

See thats what i mean, of course i dont take it personally. What does a anybody from elswhere know, i am far away from a racist. Thats like telling a jew he is a nazi. But i dont hate you and i dont think you are a asshole. you just dont know better. peace

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Maybe that explains it. One reason for me saying that she does not appear affectionate /passionate is because she turns her head when he tries to kiss her on the lips when they have sex. That's not a natural reaction for someone that's in love with their partner. In fact, couples that are early on in their relationship are more inclined to kiss than more established couples, imo.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Vicone said:

See thats what i mean, of course i dont take it personally. What does a anybody from elswhere know, i am far away from a racist. Thats like telling a jew he is a nazi. But i dont hate you and i dont think you are a asshole. you just dont know better. peace

1 hour ago, p4design said:

I hope you're not a racist, but your previous comments would suggest otherwise.

Take your beef to Rant & Flame Wars if you wish to continue it. Otherwise end it.  

Thanks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Take your beef to Rant & Flame Wars if you wish to continue it. Otherwise end it.  

Thanks

Same, im sick and tired of this yapping nonsense!

• Like 1