Asia & Hakeem - Pictures (2019)

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Estoy de acuerdo, Katya es la más bella de todas las niñas de RLC, pero su sexo con Ruslan era terrible. Katya no saber exactamente lo que debía hacer, y Ruslan no tenía idea de cómo satisfacer a una chica. Katya gritó en voz alta durante las relaciones sexuales, tal vez ella era demasiado seco y tenía dolores.

Me sorprendió mucho verlos en VV, hay la cosa ya cambio en cuanto al sexo, y sobre todo a la higiene de Ruslan, en RLC se duchaba una vez a la semana 😂😂🤣🤣

3 hours ago, tito216 said:

Me sorprendió mucho verlos en VV, hay la cosa ya cambio en cuanto al sexo, y sobre todo a la higiene de Ruslan, en RLC se duchaba una vez a la semana 😂😂🤣🤣

Probably the main reason she wouldn't even try to blow his stinky piggy cock😜... Lucky and healthy enough was Katya not to get an STD from him 😋

On 5/25/2019 at 4:31 AM, Hope85 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

LOL - that takes me back to my teenage years and summers at the beach - always hoping the t-shirted girls you were with would lean forward so you could get a glimpse of their boobs!  A surprising number of objects were "accidentally" dropped for them to pick up.  😂😂😂

• Like 3

On 5/25/2019 at 4:46 PM, woims said:

Finally some action.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

seeing the after show it looks like he didn't really want to do it. but she is in love with that big black dick. i think they just fucked on his part just to prove they are a couple.

• Like 2