Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

Just now, Gudari said:

Ahora Aaron y Minnie hablar fuera de las cámaras?

Right now they have moved to the bathroom but after to be talking for a while outside the cameras. Unacceptable! We have to see everything! I'm tired!

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Now Aaron and Minnie talking outside the cameras?

The drama started outside the main entry (and looking to the clothes they go there probably have a private area before the street), she entered in the house running and crying to call for melissa when they went to kitchen. I don't think it's something new for her (aaron fucking other girls) because even melissa for sure being so close to her already would have tell her. I think that she may want's more from the relationship and he is happy with the way it is now or she may have discovered that he just fucked this night the girl that is there visiting and why she could be visiting again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

El drama comenzó fuera de la entrada principal (y mirando a la ropa que ir allí probablemente tendrá un área privada antes de la calle), entró en la casa corriendo y llorando a pedir melissa cuando iban a la cocina. No creo que sea algo nuevo para ella (Aaron putos otras chicas) porque incluso melissa con seguridad al estar tan cerca de ella ya tendría que decirle. Creo que ella puede querer más de de la relación y que está contento con la forma en que es ahora o ella puede haber descubierto que acaba jodido esta noche a la chica que está ahí visitar y por qué se podría visitará de nuevo

On the other hand, I do not think Minnie knew anything that Aaron is fucking other girls, I do not see her as a girl who wants to share and on the other hand, although Melissa and Minnie seem very close, I think Melissa just recently met Minnie and I do not think it has the same C Onfianza that with Aaaron (participant of its project). It would be another scandal in this apartment and that does not benefit them. Besides Minnie would disappear from this apartment and I want to see her a lot more.

• Like 1

What i find hard to believe is that Aaron hasnt fucked Melissa yet either on or off camera--He has fucked every girl here and every girl seems to want to fuck him---and Melissa is extremely hot...