Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

40 minutes ago, life+90 said:

@jabbath1987  For example, Domi's House is not very clean, but a normal home. Domi's house is not as dirty as this house. At least I have never seen...

In that case I am glad you never saw Ems pigsty she had when she live in Anna & Alex house. You want to see some pics of the cleanup there?

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

In that case I am glad you never saw Ems pigsty she had when she live in Anna & Alex house. You want to see some pics of the cleanup there?

Their house is like a garbage house. I believe you. At least if this house is arranged like Domi's house, it's enough for me.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No I do not have any infos. In fact I know nothing abouit RLC. It just makes no sense to me it has something to do with a law not even yet in effect. Besides even VoyuerVilla still has places in Russia

I just happened to run across this posted by another user.

6 hours ago, franklin said:

The answer is quite simple - nobody knows.  Another similar site based in Russia (lifeundercam.com) has announced that the removal of their Russian apartment live feeds was because of government restrictions.  It is reasonable to assume that RLC is in the same position.  Something to do with the new Russian Internet Law.  You can look it up on Google.

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I just happened to run across this posted by another user.

And sincerely i may be wrong but i don't believe (never did, not just because RLC issues) that excuse.. Or it was a really bad luck and coincidence the timing (😀😀😀)... They had a discount of 30% on subscription to bring fresh money.. they advertise the extension of the promotion on CC for one more week and exactly at the end of that period suddenly and without any explanation removed the access to the places. Only many days after without answers from support they said that stuff they have now on site.. 

The site is still online and still allowing new subscriptions and the videos seems to still be available  - if you press on videos ask you for login. Don't think if the problem was serious that they would have all that available and working there with thumbs of videos and pictures showing the face of all the tenants on their main page

They have a user here from their site that never said anything after that day of the "+1 week" advertise or give some type of explanation even after questioned by subs many times about it. And was possible to see that he was online at forum during that period (even today he visited CC). Nothing was requested to be  "deleted" as was with Spygasm and VH

You can see what happened at VH and CC when happened what happened in February and compare with the situation (being the situation less "problematic")

According to the news (i think was stncld316 that said it) the law is for the end of the year. 

• Like 1