Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

On 6/20/2019 at 7:17 PM, life+90 said:

This house has a serious cleaning problem. The dishes aren't washed right away. They're not wiping the floor.They don't change quilt and sheets often. These examples can be increased.How healthy can life be?

I dont think their place is unhealthy. The longer people are together, there comes an understanding who's responsible for what. We decided whoever cooks the other one cleans as a general rule.  I end up doing both usually.  I'd be more concerned with all thier hot naked friends having their asses on my pillow!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I dont think their place is unhealthy. The longer people are together, there comes an understanding who's responsible for what. We decided whoever cooks the other one cleans as a general rule.  I end up doing both usually.  I'd be more concerned with all thier hot naked friends having their asses on my pillow!

😁😁

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd be more concerned with all thier hot naked friends having their asses on my pillow!

Most of the hot girls there could have their naked asses ore more on my pillow anytime they want 😁 #ProfessionalPerv 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most of the hot girls there could have their naked asses ore more on my pillow anytime they want 😁 #ProfessionalPerv 

Hey jab, the guys got thier asses on the pillows also, I know you wont like that, right? 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

😁😁

Lol, Hey sparkles, I guess sometimes for the sake of a good relationship,  I do stuff we both agreed to do is a good thing. I'm trying to think of anything extra he does for me.....drawing a blank😊

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Hey sparkles, I guess sometimes for the sake of a good relationship,  I do stuff we both agreed to do is a good thing. I'm trying to think of anything extra he does for me.....drawing a blank😊

Hey Ash, i totally get you, but was funny the context 😁  A relationship is also learning to compromise, you compromise and he accepts 😎

• Like 2