B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

I for one am glad Pam and Dani have this opportunity to live in close quarters with the B4 girls for a while but I will be glad when they go back to B1 and hopefully a new roommate.  While they are here new friendships will be formed, possible new "pairings" and hopefully some good entertainment for us.  These are for the most part all vibrant, fun loving girls. Even after the B1 girls go back home I think we will girls from both apartments getting together frequently.  I'm all for that. 😁

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I for one am glad Pam and Dani have this opportunity to live in close quarters with the B4 girls for a while but I will be glad when they go back to B1 and hopefully a new roommate.  While they are here new friendships will be formed, possible new "pairings" and hopefully some good entertainment for us.  These are for the most part all vibrant, fun loving girls. Even after the B1 girls go back home I think we will girls from both apartments getting together frequently.  I'm all for that. 😁

Your favorite tenant just walked in....

Did you guys notice the new camera in Adelitas room? they should have a camera like that for all beds, specially in Selmas room and Loraines. If you read her RLC please concider for all bedrooms 🙂

Not sure when this was installed ? Didnt see it yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Did you guys notice the new camera in Adelitas room? they should have a camera like that for all beds, specially in Selmas room and Loraines.

Not sure when this was installed ? Didnt see it yesterday.

You're right, it wasn't there yesterday.  It's great.  Now hopefully we will have better views when the girls play.  I hope Karla likes to play.  I've never seen her before.  She was gone long before I got here