B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

I've got to chuckle.  Ariela tried on at least half a dozen t-shirts trying to find just the right one and discarded them all and went with a swimsuit top.  She's such a GIRL 😊

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

I agree.  I liked Adelita.  I like almost all the girls.  ALMOST

Yep Adelita bates, participates in shows and had a run at ALMOST every girl in B4.

What else can you ask for? Sleep topless <== wooh exciting stuffs, suntan with nipple tapes? Go clubbing with nuns?

I don't know man.

Just now, firewall said:

the music is very loud outside,not sure they will spend the night without visit of the cops 😁

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that big house was on a hill and not close to anything or anybody.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that big house was on a hill and not close to anything or anybody.

yes but I remember the last summer they had a problem with the loud music during a late party, I think there is neighbors not very far and we are not saturday night

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Yep Adelita bates, participates in shows and had a run at ALMOST every girl in B4.

What else can you ask for? Sleep topless <== wooh exciting stuffs, suntan with nipple tapes? Go clubbing with nuns?

I don't know man.

Well I didn't see her suntan with nipple tapes and I never saw her go clubbing with Grace and Tori.  In fact I don't remember seeing Adelita go to a club but I can't watch all the time.  I just think she's a fun girl and gets along with everybody.  I just wish she wouldn't keep injecting her lips.  She doesn't need that crap.

Just now, firewall said:

yes but I remember the last summer they had a problem with the loud music during a late party, I think there is neighbors not very far and we are not saturday night

Gotcha.  Let's just hope the wind is blowing in the right direction and carries the sound away from the neighbors.

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

Well I didn't see her suntan with nipple tapes and I never saw her go clubbing with Grace and Tori.  In fact I don't remember seeing Adelita go to a club but I can't watch all the time.  I just think she's a fun girl and gets along with everybody.  I just wish she wouldn't keep injecting her lips.  She doesn't need that crap.

Don't mind me asking, when did you see that? I know her lips r rather plump but injecting?

Seems unnecessary for a naturally stacked pretty girl like her...

Just now, SierraTM said:

Don't mind me asking, when did you see that? I know her lips r rather plump but injecting?

Seems unnecessary for a naturally stacked pretty girl like her...

At least twice she's had Botox injections in her lips but it's been a while ago. She looked terrible afterwards. One of the other girls did as well but I don't remember who.  It may have been Elvira.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Gotcha.  Let's just hope the wind is blowing in the right direction and carries the sound away from the neighbors.

yes let's hope for a good wind but with all the alcohol they gonna drink it will be hard 

Side Topic: I am actually looking forward to Daniela getting her fix (if she hadn't already from the previous B1 UM).

Uncle Mike or Mr. Chris I don't care :biggrin:

...while Karla warms up in B4. She took her time previously but did not let us down (me at least).