B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

That sucks BIG TIME.  I don't watch B3 at all and now I have even less reason to.  I like Amalia but I'm not going to watch her and that asshole and God forbid if they and Blair and Mike start playing together.  Nope, not for me at all.

what's going to happen now that he is a payed member of RLC, is they will start invading B4 and he will be involved in everything.  it's not for me and I don't watch it but I know that makes several people happy on this forum.  they always want to see a dude fucking anybody but his own girl, but in this case he's just a rented dick and has no obligation to Amalia at all.  Like I said last night, from what I read he seems more attached to Daniela than Amalia.......RLC ploy for sure!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what's going to happen now that he is a payed member of RLC, is they will start invading B4 and he will be involved in everything.  it's not for me and I don't watch it but I know that makes several people happy on this forum.  they always want to see a dude fucking anybody but his own girl, but in this case he's just a rented dick and has no obligation to Amalia at all.  Like I said last night, from what I read he seems more attached to Daniela than Amalia.......RLC ploy for sure!!

I'm sure it's going to happpen and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it except not watch it, which I won't.  I know it will just tickle the shit out a lot of members here so nobody will notice that I'm missing.😁

• Like 1

I felt a certain excitement in your comments, for this mass of pussy in this apartment, I wonder, what can these girls show us more, than what they showed us hundreds of times

• Like 3