B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

Just now, Fagen said:

Ooh well they hide

I'm not surprised.  They will probably get dressed, come down to get a plate of food and go right back to their room.  No great loss though

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm not surprised.  They will probably get dressed, come down to get a plate of food and go right back to their room.  No great loss though

Hopefully Adelita drags them  out

à l’instant, dontgetnone a dit :

Hey what are you talking about. She is entertaining the viewers right now.

On top 2 row of live cams. Only just behind 8 girls having a jolly good time over a meal.

Just now, SierraTM said:

Hey what are you talking about. She is entertaining the viewers right now.

On top 2 row of live cams. Only just behind 8 girls having a jolly good time over a meal.

That's just because Grace is almost naked and prude or not she is a pretty girl and there are no other almost naked pretty girls on cam in RLC right now.

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

That's just because Grace is almost naked and prude or not she is a pretty girl and there are no other almost naked pretty girls on cam in RLC right now.

Well Adelita is/was naked in the tub. She is quite pretty for me.

Somebody must have told that Grace girl that the only way she can touch her bed now is to be topless.

Just compare replay days earlier and it pretty obvious.

These 2 girls are not for this project (the only time I said something similar was for Serafima but this girl held RLC by their balls so...). They are Airbnb material and should go find a room of their own.

Bring in girls who are willing to get involved in the project. Not nuns like those in B3 too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Well Adelita is/was naked in the tub. She is quite pretty for me.

Somebody must have told that Grace girl that the only way she can touch her bed now is to be topless.

Just compare replay days earlier and it pretty obvious.

These 2 girls are not for this project (the only time I said something similar was for Serafima but this girl held RLC by their balls so...). They are Airbnb material and should go find a room of their own.

Bring in girls who are willing to get involved in the project. Not nuns like those in B3 too.

Amen brother.  I couldn't agree more. 

• Like 2

il y a 14 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Hopefully Adelita drags them  out

à l’instant, dontgetnone a dit :

Ariela, Oyla and Lorraine are up there trying to convince them to be sociable and come down and join the party.  We'll see if they do

And these are girls who are committed to this project.

So please RLC, just use your brains and do right thing.

Supply > demand when it comes to Russian-speaking girls so don't tell me you don't have a choice.