Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

1 minute ago, xenontrioxide said:

The "maintenance" in this case might've been a simple software update necessitating shutting off the cams. J&D might not even know it happened.

Well, the thing that is very frustrating to me with J&D apartment is that, other than one time many months ago, Jewel will not have sex with Dick or Jane on camera. She absolutely has sex with either of them in the small non-camera bathroom in the hallway but never, ever, any hardcore sex in public. I'm almost ready to give up on RLC because I don't like paying for both the subscription and replay points to end up being teased every single night when Jewel is there. Kind of feel its a planned tactic in this apartment by either RLC or Jane or both. I mean how much light kissing and brief fondling between Jane and Jewel can one take? Frustrating.

Jewell has had sex with Dick twice (that I know of) It's Katia who spent eternities in the cam-frree zone with Dick. Jewell is rarely if ever alone with Dick (indeed she often seems to be um-comfortable being around him without Jane) and all of their sexual encounters have been in the form of a Jane-included threesome.

20 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Jewell has had sex with Dick twice (that I know of) It's Katia who spent eternities in the cam-frree zone with Dick. Jewell is rarely if ever alone with Dick (indeed she often seems to be um-comfortable being around him without Jane) and all of their sexual encounters have been in the form of a Jane-included threesome.

Yes, Katia is also an offender of using the bathroom off the hallway for sex with Dick...never saw Jane following Katia into that bathroom though. I think I caught one of those threesomes in the master bedroom between Jewel, Dick and Jane but I have also seen Jewel go into the no camera bathroom followed by Dick or Jayne who stayed in there with Jewel for at least 15-20 minutes. Just seems like having sex in there is a reasonable assumption but maybe not. Still, there is clear attraction between Jewel and Jane and I would describe their relationship as borderline sensual but not sexual. I guess for some reason they do not want to act on that attraction.

• Like 1

Jane ha fatto un po di cose con masha a roma,mentre ovviamente si sono divertiti sasha e Jane e Dick con Masha.

A casa loro non ho mai visto cose strane tra donne tranne qualche settimana fa quando Jane un pò ubriaca ha fatto qualcosa con quella che credo essere sua sorella e il boyfriend

ma Soft, niente penetrazione. Altrimenti ha " aiutato " Jewell a essere un pò più disinibita con Dick che credo la abbia scopata 3 volte....Adesso Dick è assente, pensa forse solamente ad un'altra persona, e non raccoglie neanche le occasioni che gli capitano con Jewelll

E guardando attentamente i vari REPLAY, non ho mai visto Dick uscire dal bagno nella hall diverso da come era entrato.... non credo che abbia portato a casa nulla, altrimenti non sarebbe così sconvolto... Kate vuole qualcosa per fare sesso con lui, magari è gelosa, e fino a che non lo ottiene Dick è in pena... sempre al cellulare in chat e anche il sesso con Jane ne risente, con Jewelll nulla..

40 minutes ago, DWI said:

Yes, Katia is also an offender of using the bathroom off the hallway for sex with Dick...never saw Jane following Katia into that bathroom though. I think I caught one of those threesomes in the master bedroom between Jewel, Dick and Jane but I have also seen Jewel go into the no camera bathroom followed by Dick or Jayne who stayed in there with Jewel for at least 15-20 minutes. Just seems like having sex in there is a reasonable assumption but maybe not. Still, there is clear attraction between Jewel and Jane and I would describe their relationship as borderline sensual but not sexual. I guess for some reason they do not want to act on that attraction.

The last (known) sex between Dick and Jewell was the climax of an epic 24 hours for Dick. If I remember correctly,  he fooled around with Katia in the living room (after Jane had gone to bed but was still awake) and repeatedly slipped off to the spare bathroom for, well, whatever. The next afternoon, while Katia smoked and played with her phone in the guest room Dick got some head from Jane and banged her in the living room. Katia left and Jewell arrived. That night,  Dick and Jane soaked naked in the tub while Jewell watched, and after enjoying some choice cannabis, the girls started play with Dick's namesake which he promptly shoved down Jewell's throat and then used his phone to capture the moment. Then the action moved to the bedroom and went on for hours. What a day, what a guy.