B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Picked by Noldus in the previous thread, judging at how Daniela walked away, seems to me more like awkwardness than anything else.

If you looked from cam 1.2, you'll see that she realised Chris was coming in and quickly just walked away.

After that when she came back, she put on perfume/cologne. Didn't seem like she put on fragrance for the girls 😏

Still looking to keep the attraction.

Watching little Adelita walk around, preparing to leave for home. She was a lot of fun to watch here.

There is a tinge of sadness when some of these girls depart. I would say it's because even in the morass of what is B4 life in Barcelona, we get to see thier heart.

The "Girl next door" with an edge.

Adelita's smile, energy and warmth were always on full display.

It made her easy to connect with. She's has been a joy to watch.

Travel safely little lady and thank you.

You will be missed.

Beijos, te amo muito. 

Charlie

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 46 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Man, I'm gonna miss her,       Her and Anita were my two favourites in all the 4 and a half years I've been on RLC.

That says alot Robert, she is really sweet and hopefully we will see her again 😊

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

That says alot Robert, she is really sweet and hopefully we will see her again 😊

Snce I'm not very tall , she would have been perfect for me :  Lovely face and smile nice boobs and body,   only problem, she wasn't around in the 70's.😪

• Upvote 1