B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I know she is not everyone's cup of tea but she is a balancing choice right now because of the current batch of girls.

Most of the girls here, IMO are either thin & tall or behave like little girls on their first vacation. And we have a fxxking nunnery TWICE within 3 months and two totally useless girls wasting a room in B4.

Ok back to Karla.

Karla is a real sensual voluptuous woman who knows how to tease the audience. She isn't a no-show girl nor does she go out often.

Most importantly she gives action and so I totally enjoyed her last stint here.

This time round, she got her own room so I hope she will even be better for our sake.

She has a nice body and ass thats for sure, and like you said now having her own room maybe she will do more, we shall see.

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I know she is not everyone's cup of tea but she is a balancing choice right now because of the current batch of girls.

Most of the girls here, IMO are either thin & tall or behave like little girls on their first vacation. And we have a fxxking nunnery TWICE within 3 months and two totally useless girls wasting a room in B4.

Ok back to Karla.

Karla is a real sensual voluptuous woman who knows how to tease the audience. She isn't a no-show girl nor does she go out often.

This time round, she got her own room so I hope she will even be better for our sake.

When?  Haven't seen any so far unless you count that short massage session with Salma last night which wasn't much.  Salma even unhooked Karla's bra and within minutes Karla hooked it back again without ever even giving us a peek. 

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Lovely its dueling dildo's again.

For the last couple weeks that's all they have done.  They have put on some nice shows together but they seem to have slammed on the brakes lately. 

il y a 7 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

When?  Haven't seen any so far unless you count that short massage session with Salma last night which wasn't much.  Salma even unhooked Karla's bra and within minutes Karla hooked it back again without ever even giving us a peek. 

I said earlier, she takes time to warm up.

How long will be the warm up I do not know.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I said earlier, she takes time to warm up.

How long will be the warm up I do not know.

I hope you're right.  I wasn't here the last time she was but I like the looks of her and she has a sexy body so I'm looking forward to her giving us voyeurs some good entertainment.  It's really needed around B4 right now.  Adelita is gone, Oyla and Ariela don't seem to be doing anything but bating lately and I won't even talk about Grace and Tori.

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Ok back to Karla.

From what I remember reading, she practically lived outside the house the last time.  Coming home in the afternoon on many occasions.  She will be the same this time unless RLC has told her not to spend so much time out of the house!!

il y a 59 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

From what I remember reading, she practically lived outside the house the last time.  Coming home in the afternoon on many occasions.  She will be the same this time unless RLC has told her not to spend so much time out of the house!!

I think it is likely she will spend more time in the house this time round.

She shared a room with someone else, maybe not to her liking.

We have seen she is quite shy for now, just like before when she first arrived.

Finger-crossed.

• Like 1