B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

If anybody can Salma can.  Besides I don't know how long ago it was that Karla was here but maybe she's changed for the better.  Better for us that is.😁

they say once you reach age 12, you are going to be who you are from then on.  sure you will change and grow and get more responsibility and such but your whole personality will be the same.  if Karla changes from last time, it's all for the cameras!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they say once you reach age 12, you are going to be who you are from then on.  sure you will change and grow and get more responsibility and such but your whole personality will be the same.  if Karla changes from last time, it's all for the cameras!

Well she wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.  Besides, the cameras are where we want to see the changes. 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Well she wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.  Besides, the cameras are where we want to see the changes. 

i'm sure that is where you want to see the changes.  if i was paying $75.00 a month to be entertained by the misfits of Barcelona, i would want to see changes as well.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sure that is where you want to see the changes.  if i was paying $75.00 a month to be entertained by the misfits of Barcelona, i would want to see changes as well.

But I'm not paying $75 a month.  I think I'm only paying $74.95😁

23 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Right now, the TV is showing more nudity than the whole of B4  :biggrin:

Context: The girls are watching Angelina Jolie's Taking Lives.

Hmm I think I might have missed that movie, will have to give it a watch, looks like fun action.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

IIRC Karla took her time to warm up during her last visit so probably won't be too soon b4 we see her in any action.

And she is a solo girl, I don't remember her getting into bed (not just sleeping of cos) with any of the girls then.

But maybe Salma can crack her.

I remember a certain night in B4 where Debbie ate Karla in her bed ... And many moments between Karla and Tina ... Let's just be patient ... But  I admit she's been quiet since she arrived

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I remember a certain night in B4 where Debbie ate Karla in her bed ... And many moments between Karla and Tina ... Let's just be patient ... But  I admit she's been quiet since she arrived

At least what you say is encouraging. 😁

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

To be exact ... October 5th 2018