B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

Il y a 7 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

IMO she;s either grown up a little or has a controlling partner...

Yes Naga, same thoughts.

If it is true, then I will very much like her to leave after one month if she is not going to give any action.

I may like a girl from her previous stint, but if she is not going to perform this time round, no point keeping her beyond a month or even at all!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

Grace and Tori has 29 days today, so they will start packing very soon 😉 

Seems you were right about them being 1 month girls, they are packing now.

It will probably make a lot of people on CC happy. Excited to see who will replace them.

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Seems you were right about them being 1 month girls, they are packing now.

It will probably make a lot of people on CC happy. Excited to see who will replace them.

Generally, girls who are classics only stays a short stay
Some will say that because they do not walk naked all the time or do not use a dildo or do not do a lesbian show, they are useless
I think it's the opposite and I hope we can see these girls in the future, especially Grace who is almost perfect beauty 😍

• Like 1

il y a 21 minutes, firewall a dit :

damn it's the packing day, grace and tori packing also but I will not miss these two

Well I am pretty sure the television set is going to miss them.

Who is going to watch him when they are gone?

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

happy day the most worthless girls to ever come on rlc . grace and tori are packing .and I hope they never come back.

Hmm I think they don't deserve this tag, this definitely goes to Daisy formerly of B1.

At least Grace don't hide from the camera when showering.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Generally, girls who are classics only stays a short stay
Some will say that because they do not walk naked all the time or do not use a dildo or do not do a lesbian show, they are useless
I think it's the opposite and I hope we can see these girls in the future, especially Grace who is almost perfect beauty 😍

Yes she doesnt look to bad. Also looking back we had Sera who never did any of that using dildo or walk around naked all the time, and she stayed a very long time, so it must be something else. But again 1 month is also a long time for a vacation so I understand if some of them don't stay longer than that.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Hmm I think they don't deserve this tag, this definitely goes to Daisy formerly of B1.

At least Grace don't hide from the camera when showering.

Agree I seen some that were a lot worse.