B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

à l’instant, legrandrobert a dit :

Snce I'm not very tall , she would have been perfect for me :  Lovely face and smile nice boobs and body,   only problem, she wasn't around in the 70's.😪

Right girl wrong time ... how many times has that happened

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Watching little Adelita walk around, preparing to leave for home. She was a lot of fun to watch here.

There is a tinge of sadness when some of these girls depart. I would say it's because even in the morass of what is B4 life in Barcelona, we get to see thier heart.

Nice words Charlie.

This is so true. I first experienced this tingey of sadness when Monica departed from B2.

Then Anita, after she fell on glass. Followed by, believe it or not, Serafima. Probably because she was here too long. Sad but also relieved.

Then Kelly from B1. For me, she came and left like a star.

Then Elvira followed by now Adelita.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Nice words Charlie.

This is so true. I first experienced this tingey of sadness when Monica departed from B2.

Then Anita, after she fell on glass. Followed by, believe it or not, Serafima. Probably because she was here too long. Sad but also relieved.

Then Kelly from B1. For me, she came and left like a star.

Then Elvira followed by now Adelita.

You have good taste in women

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

it will be hard for B1 to return in their own apartment when you have tried this pool in B4,

the girls seems enjoy alot the pool

I don't know about Pam but Daniela does look like she's having way more fun over here than at B1