B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

When was these? Well, they seemed alright this morning, at least for Ariela, at the kitchen when eating breakfast.

I do remember Ariela was telling Loraine some stuffs and Loraine gave her a little hug. Did not see her tear up. Maybe I missed it.

There is way too much time involved to go back and find that but it was in Lorraine's room so that should narrow it down.  She cried and then she ran out of the room and I couldn't find where she went but a short time later she and Lorraine left the house.  No idea where they went.  Maybe just somewhere quiet so they could talk because she seemed much better when they returned and she looked ok this morning.

after the world championship of masturbation, won by Adelita, now there is the world championship of the most ridiculous person, at the moment I am competing, Salma, to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time and Chris, the most stupid "boyfriend" seen in recent times, the race is open, I don't comment on what happened last night

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Am I seeing things or what???

It is May 2019 and Loraine still changes in the non-cam bathroom.... 🙄

Not sure if she changes there, she doesnt hide when in the shower or the times she been fully naked bating on the bed, so dont see why she would be changing in the none cam restroom.

il y a 2 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Not sure if she changes there, she doesnt hide when in the shower or the times she been fully naked bating on the bed, so dont see why she would be changing in the none cam restroom.

That is why I am asking? Why????

Fxxking strange