B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

5 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Really no luck for Olya at this moment...
Salma steals Chris to her the other night at B4...
Loraine is grabbing Ariela...

And Adelita is gone...:biggrin:

Right now Oyla and Salma are the only ones around except the 2 hiding in their room.  Maybe Salma will give Oyla a treat tonight.😁

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

A little bit ago Oyla and Karla were sitting in the kitchen talking.  Oyla is now with the B4 misfits watching tv but Karla seems to have disappeared.  Anyone see where she went?

Kitchen

I'm really crossing my fingers that we see Salma and Karla get together soon.  I think they could give us some awsome viewing.  Salma needs to carve another notch in her belt for Karla. 

il y a 10 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I'm really crossing my fingers that we see Salma and Karla get together soon.  I think they could give us some awsome viewing.  Salma needs to carve another notch in her belt for Karla. 

IIRC Karla took her time to warm up during her last visit so probably won't be too soon b4 we see her in any action.

And she is a solo girl, I don't remember her getting into bed (not just sleeping of cos) with any of the girls then.

But maybe Salma can crack her.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

IIRC Karla took her time to warm up during her last visit so probably won't be too soon b4 we see her in any action.

And she is a solo girl, I don't remember her getting into bed (not just sleeping of cos) with any of the girls then.

But maybe Salma can crack her.

If anybody can Salma can.  Besides I don't know how long ago it was that Karla was here but maybe she's changed for the better.  Better for us that is.😁