Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Hakeem has forgotten that he hid all of Asia's stuff in the hallway and LR cupboards, and so he hasn't put it all back where it was.  If Asia is on the ball, she'll surely want to know why.  Can't wait to hear his excuse if it happens.

33 minutes ago, franklin said:

Unless of course, as many people suggest about RLC in general, this is all a prearranged setup.  The plot thickens!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this!!

Glad you agree HFB,   now you cannot get mad at him for so called cheating--or anyone else in RLC ( if you agree it is prearranged)  by all parties 😏

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Glad you agree HFB,   now you cannot get made at him for cheating--or anyone else if it is prearranged and agreed upon by all parties 😏

i have a problem with cheating no matter what the circumstance is!  what i meant by prearranged, was the setup of the apt and what's going on in it.

I had a brother-n-law who cheated on his wife whom i adored.  He said please don't tell her because he knew I found out about it.  I said this to him and right to his face, I will not tell her you cheated on her, but if she asks me if you cheated on her, I will tell her.  About 3 weeks later her and I were out getting his birthday present for him and I was there to help her decide on what to get.  That evening she asked me if he was cheating on her and I told her yes.  She didn't even cry over it and they were divorced in a month.  He's a piece of shit in my book!

• Like 1

This is so messed  up lol.She arrived as usualy,big smiles,helped him with the food,now they are togheter in livingroom coach,its absolutely impossible that this isn't arranged stuff by them,but hey..is strangely interesting to watch also😂.Now only if they get into it..of all three girls we seen in the house Asia is still(in my opinion)the hottest to watch during sex.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have a problem with cheating no matter what the circumstance is!  what i meant by prearranged, was the setup of the apt and what's going on in it.

I had a brother-n-law who cheated on his wife whom i adored.  He said please don't tell her because he knew I found out about it.  I said this to him and right to his face, I will not tell her you cheated on her, but if she asks me if you cheated on her, I will tell her.  About 3 weeks later her and I were out getting his birthday present for him and I was there to help her decide on what to get.  That evening she asked me if he was cheating on her and I told her yes.  She didn't even cry over it and they were divorced in a month.  He's a piece of shit in my book!

It's impossible to cheat more than one time at least in an place like this,it's an big cam site,they live in an house full of cams with thousands watching it,themselfs watch it also,on top of that there is an Well know web site forum(camcaps)that basicaly anyone that joins rlc knows or at least heard of.Basicaly in real life,outside,no cams,is possible to betrayal multiples times and never be caught,but were..at max you will do it one time..then get busted.

1 hour ago, super134 said:

Why do people assume he is cheating and that they are not "swingers" like other couples are?   Other couples on  the site fuck other people and there is no doom and gloom about them.

But they giving each other more respect