B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

So what would you guys have liked to see tonight that didnt happen that would have made the party better ?

Some of you are hard to please lol, if they party like they did tonight they suck, and when they put on a show with sex they are called fake. It's not easy.

Just now, Fagen said:

So what would you guys have liked to see tonight that didnt happen that would have made the party better ?

Some of you are hard to please lol, if they party like they did tonight they suck, and when they put on a show with sex they are called fake. It's not easy.

I don't have a problem with shows.  If I did I wouldn't be here. I'm well aware that most of what happens is just a show.

What I have a problem with is when the show is blatantly fake or covered up.

Luckily that hasn't been a huge issue lately.

As for tonight.  NOTHING happened so ANYTHING would have made it better.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Since my subscription expired I didn't see any of it so it's hard for me to comment on.  I like to see a good party where everybody is having a good time, even getting drunk.  I would rather see it without sex shows.  If the girls get blitzed and get to fooling around with each other you can always tell whether it's a show or just letting their hair down.  In their shows they always have just the right music playing and when it stops, they stop and set up another couple songs.  There are other obvious signs as well.  Spontaneous drunken sex is great.  It's the damn shows that suck big time.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Since my subscription expired I didn't see any of it so it's hard for me to comment on.  I like to see a good party where everybody is having a good time, even getting drunk.  I would rather see it without sex shows.  If the girls get blitzed and get to fooling around with each other you can always tell whether it's a show or just letting their hair down.  In their shows they always have just the right music playing and when it stops, they stop and set up another couple songs.  There are other obvious signs as well.  Spontaneous drunken sex is great.  It's the damn shows that suck big time.

Well most of them definitely got drunk but for a lot of the night they didn't seem to be having a good time.

45 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If I have said it once I will say it again:

PITIFUL just plain PITIFUL PARTY    ?????           B-1 SUCKS, and B-2 SUCKS, and B-3 SUCKS, and most of B-4 SUCKS.                          BARCELONA REALLY DOES JUST PLAIN SUCK These days !!!!!

NORA RESET ASAP !!!!

Gee, why don't you tell us how you feel about tonight. LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well most of them definitely got drunk but for a lot of the night they didn't seem to be having a good time.

Could that be because there was a mix of the wrong girls in there?  Like Erika.

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Here's another thought.  Depending on what's been happening in their private lives that can drastically affect them when drunk.  There are happy drunks having a good time and there are depressed drunks who can get ugly and spoil everyone elses fun.  Like I said, I couldn't see any of it so I don't know

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Could that be because there was a mix of the wrong girls in there?  Like Erika.

I think that's the main problem.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Here's another thought.  Depending on what's been happening in their private lives that can drastically affect them when drunk.  There are happy drunks having a good time and there are depressed drunks who can get ugly and spoil everyone elses fun.  Like I said, I couldn't see any of it so I don't know

Amalia actually fell into both of those categories tonight. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I think that's the main problem.

Amalia actually fell into both of those categories tonight. :biggrin:

That's too bad.  Hopefully next time will be better.  I wouldn't hold my breath though.