B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Pam eating out Amalia

Damn and me with no way to see it.  I really hope Chris leaves SOON.  I think things will be much better once he is gone.  I've been wrong before but I don't think I am on this. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Damn and me with no way to see it.  I really hope Chris leaves SOON.  I think things will be much better once he is gone.  I've been wrong before but I don't think I am on this. 

Don't think you should have any hopes for it....

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Don't think you should have any hopes for it....

Noldus what did you mean by this post?  Is Chris not leaving as StnCld316 posted last night or don't you think anything will improve with him gone?

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Noldus what did you mean by this post?  Is Chris not leaving as StnCld316 posted last night or don't you think anything will improve with him gone?

Chris and Amalie are not leaving B3 yet 

Il y a 3 heures, Noldus a dit :

Chris and Amalie are not leaving B3 yet 

All I want is for the 2 useless girls at B2 to leave.

At least Amalia & Chris are providing content. And I think B1 misses Amalia.

11 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Just woke up for my midnight bladder draining and can't go back to sleep which happens often unfortunately.  I don't know how I could have missed seeing Noldus posting that Chris is leaving but it makes me want to jump for joy.  It can't happen soon enough.  I hope they move Amalia back into B1 and send Erika back home to her mommy.  I really have nothing against Erika, I'm sure she is a very nice girl but she is just totally wrong for RLC.  I think she realizes that as well.  I know nothing about Diva so maybe she and Pam and Amalia could put the spark back in B1.  I don't know how long Amalia and Pam have been in the project so maybe they won't be around much longer either. 

Leaving as in going back to b3, not leaving RLC.