Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

36 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

The thing is, if Leora would get off her bate-less butt a little more often, like she used to do and more capable of doing, I wouldn't mind paying the $70 of my hard-earned money to RLC

I am not usually a peptimist but I don't forsee anything changing anytime soon. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh please that's something I don't buy anymore because Leora is more capable of going into the bathroom,  bedroom or the guest room like she has done before when Paul was home on numerous occasions

Those bates are more fabricated than when she's alone. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, beckett said:

Fresh out of luck Aussie 🙂

We have been out of luck since her menstrual cycle ended, so hopefully after 10 hours when I get off from work, our Princess will find out that she has a vagina and it really feels good to touch and play with it, then and only then our luck will change.... and yes all that can happen even if your Royal bloatedness( Paul) is at home, but Paul please leave the apartment tomorrow so she can actually feel like a sexual female when she's away from you

• Like 1

Well before I head off to work within another hour, I just wanted to point this out, I just witness as Leora was going to bed, she started to show a little affection to Paul by literally kissing his butt and trying desperately to get him to at least turn over and returned a little affection towards her, but he couldn't even do that and Leora afterwards look so rejected when she finally laid down and put the covers over herself and just went to sleep

• Like 1

Screw the sex shit. I just want to know what she enjoys reading nowadays and if she's painting my portrait. Some women are worth far more than their tits & ass, and she's one of them.

Other than that, I think you guys are aware of the RLC situation and my opinions of the tenants (I like them) and the Corporation (I'm sick of their hostility.) That said, I'll ban myself tomorrow for being off topic. Maybe.

Nope, probably not.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That said, I'll ban myself tomorrow for being off topic. Maybe.

Nope, probably not.

I'm putting my money on the " Nope probably not " !!!        😊

On a different note.  I did not think the  " Full Moon " was due until next weekend.     😀    I think that I will enjoy both versions. By then, I should be able to stand a repeat of what  is/was happening In the guestroom !!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

We have been out of luck since her menstrual cycle ended, so hopefully after 10 hours when I get off from work, our Princess will find out that she has a vagina and it really feels good to touch and play with it, then and only then our luck will change.... and yes all that can happen even if your Royal bloatedness( Paul) is at home, but Paul please leave the apartment tomorrow so she can actually feel like a sexual female when she's away from you

With any luck you are back home 😄

• Like 2