Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

Après Léora, B1, B3, B4 avant hier .

Angie, Sam et Emily hier .

aujourd'hui, c'est Nina & Kira, Martina & Alberto,  Asia & Akeem, qui passent en intégralement payant.

Chaque jour l'étau se resserre.

Aussie, I have got in a lot of trouble in the past for pointing out this is a business - including fairly vile abuse from certain people who had their heads in the sand. I talked about bonuses etc., and what I said about them has been proven almost 100% correct. I merely approach from the side of thinking if I was running a business what would I do? Clearly a lot of girls on the Barcelona side required a lot of incentive and it was clear when that was happening and how it stepped up. The Roommates which was kind of a halfway house and the Couples also seemed to have changed but nothing so definite I would be able to guess at RLC's exact strategy.
When we talk about The Goddess you are talking about a special person because she so easily attracts people whenever people are watching and honestly there is more variety, more that makes her worth watching, than with any other girl with the possible exception of Nelly but I don't think I'm being controversial when I say there is more The Goddess to look at. RLC have needed to be clever with her. I know she was a bit disappointed about the path the Barcelona took and maybe things would not have changed so much if they had not but RLC is a business and needs maximise its profits.
They have used The Goddess as the clickbait (clickbate) for this site. Now I'm not saying they have got their maths right over this because I have had experience of companies where the MD's (or owner's) feeling have often trumped common sense - it's not an exact science, it is complicated and is subject to gut feeling - but they maybe got to a point where they thought that her value as advertising was less than as an incentive to join. I'm not going through the apartments but those that do have some free access did not extend to GRs so as freeloaders we have been very lucky. IMO it would have been sensible with The Goddess and Barcelona to at least leave something even it is just the main LR camera and/or the kitchen (obviously the previous kitchen cam for this apartment as the newer one maybe gave a bit too much access) where nudity for most apartments and more happens only sporadically. Advertising can be done by showing highlights or the free cams. The thumbnails once they became blurred don't really work in that respect.
We could hope it is an experiment but I won't be visiting RLC until at least there is something of The Goddess for me to watch although, like Amy said, I might well stick around on CC.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

So long as you do not take a sheep to bed with you.😁

LOL that's the New Zealander's

• Like 2

I have been thinking of several ways for Leora to spice things up in the apartment and have come up with cos play as way to pay tribute to her favorite little striped one. Let's all start reposting this on every page to make sure that she sees it. 😁

Pepe.gif

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I have been thinking of several ways for Leora to spice things up in the apartment and have come up with cos play as way to pay tribute to her favorite little striped one. Let's all start reposting this on every page to make sure that she sees it. 😁

Pepe.gif  0

What a great idea.

• Like 3