Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Just back from drinkies at the Mulgrave Country Club and hoping for some Leora action!

If you were hoping for some finger fun, you are 5 minutes too late Aussie im afraid 🙂

6 minutes ago, beckett said:

If you were hoping for some finger fun, you are 5 minutes too late Aussie im afraid 🙂

Damn it I knew I shouldn't have had that last Southern Comfort drink.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Damn it I knew I shouldn't have had that last Southern Comfort drink.

You didn't miss much it was over pretty quick, you should have had another drink for the road 🙂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it seems as though I missed the first round but fortunately our princess looks so relaxed and possibly ready to give us a second round

Not now the cloud has returned

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it seems as though I missed the first round but fortunately our princess looks so relaxed and possibly ready to give us a second round

Unfortunately Paul just made it home, so a possible second round is probably not happening, so I guess I'll go check out the replays to see what I missed

• Like 1

Damn missed round 1 and no round 2. To make it worse Leora is all loved up over Paul even thou he gives her no attention.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Damn missed round 1 and no round 2. To make it worse Leora is all loved up over Paul even thou he gives her no attention.

When she got luvvy, and even offered herself to him in the bedroom, sadly he was more interested in his phone, it usually means she wants to spend money

• Like 2

This is my favorite thread right now, and I'm sorry if I piss anyone off with my comments, but I am the asshole who will push every subject dear to me. Now that our lady is all pay, why does she not have a new apartment? She definitely deserves it. It is time to make L & P a premium apartment, with all the perks of the GP apartment. She has outgrown this stale one and there are lesser players with better digs than her. After all, we are paying for it.

• Like 4