Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

That's maybe why RLC no more need freecams and close the Leora freecams, do more done on the premium, it's like you give some cocaine for free everyday and after you said now pay the build. when you are addicted, you pay for your small daily dose.

Be sure one thing, RLC no cry about money, here is the rank evaluation of them:

Rank and evaluation business for RLC.jpg                     yes you read well : it's in $ not in "like click" lol

Who's says RLC is not a good buisness project 

Hail CC

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

It looks like everyone missed the bedroom quickie today, I'm not surprised because Paul was on form, if you'd blinked you would have missed it, 

It was the best performance I have ever seen it must of lasted 2 hours Wow!!!!😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

It looks like everyone missed the bedroom quickie today, I'm not surprised because Paul was on form, if you'd blinked you would have missed it, 

Both awake early, for them. A maximum of a five minute quickie. A  quick meal. Both have bathed. Leora has made the bed, and donned her favorite white panties. Is now doing her hair. 

What is next, sports fans ????😀

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

Both awake early, for them. A maximum of a five minute quickie. A  quick meal. Both have bathed. Leora has made the bed, and donned her favorite white panties. Is now doing her hair. 

What is next, sports fans ????😀

Out the door within an hour😪

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Out the door within an hour😪

You are correct. Leora has put her bra on. She will be ready before Paul.  Time for me to go across the river to see what is happening there.

• Like 2

Her choice of her out and about clothes suggests to me that he is left in the apartment to keep us entertained.

She is awaiting the call that her ride is there. AND, that she is out to have fun !!😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Her choice of her out and about clothes suggests to me that he is left in the apartment to keep us entertained.

She is awaiting the call that her ride is there. AND, that she is out to have fun !!😁

We get him all to ourselves now? I cant way to see what he does. I am so excited.

Later guys.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

We get him all to ourselves now? I cant way to see what he does. I am so excited.

With any kind of luck. Eva will step in, and find the blue pillow !!!       😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Lets hope this evening is better than the day started out.

For what it is worth. The activity across the river was definitely more interesting.    😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

It was the best performance I have ever seen it must of lasted 2 hours Wow!!!!😂

2 HOURS! I don't know what pills you are taking pepe, but if I was you I'd STOP straight away, and send them to Paul he could do with some more delusions of grandeur, just to top up what he's already got

• Like 2