B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

This is the first time I actually saw them leave so I didn't know.  I wonder what they pack for just a walk.

They took a  blanket with them once.  I think they might go to a nearby park or something.

Bravo Karla. Tell him you do not want to dance on stage.

He just wants to use you. Thanks for explaining why you not like dancing on stage. You enjoyed it in the moment but it's not for you. You are not a liar and felt bad about lying to all the time.  

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

They took a  blanket with them once.  I think they might go to a nearby park or something.

I do remember them taking a blanket once.  I thought it odd they would go to a park at 2230 at night when their whole back yard is one big park but whatever. 

Nobody from B4 going to the club tonight.  All of B1 and 2 from B2 went but the B4 girls stayed home.  That works for me.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Bravo Karla. Digli che non vuoi ballare sul palco.

Vuole solo usarti. Grazie per aver spiegato perché non ti piace ballare sul palco. Ti è piaciuto nel momento ma non è per te. Non sei un bugiardo e ti sei fatto male a mentire tutto il tempo.  

you can transltate please?

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Bravo Karla. Tell him you do not want to dance on stage.

He just wants to use you. Thanks for explaining why you not like dancing on stage. You enjoyed it in the moment but it's not for you. You are not a liar and felt bad about lying to all the time.  

Charliefox69 if you don't mind my asking what are you talking about in this post?

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

He's talking about the conversation Karla is having with a guy on the phone in English right now.

Hopefully he will explain what they were talking about when they finish.  Since my speakers suck and I missed most all of the conversation anyhow I'm not even going to attempt to figure it out but I would like to know.