B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

Karla is speaking to this man about her future. What she wants, where she is from,

what she has experienced and how she does not want to go back to her old life. She wants only good things and is willing to work for those things. She likes to dance,  which she has done since she was a child but does not want to do it for money although she has. She wants to be a model.

A fashion model. She can do it. She needs a good agent and she is educated. It's a side of her that make me love her even more. 

Edited by charliefoxx69

I've been listening to Karla's conversation.  It's interesting that she didn't use her headphones this time so we could hear both sides of the conversation.

I'm not going to try to explain what the conversation was about because there is just WAY to many things to explain.

I will say that whoever she was talking to does not want her there.

If you have replay it is worth having a listen as there are some very interesting things that they talk about.

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I've been listening to Karla's conversation.  It's interesting that she didn't use her headphones this time so we could hear both sides of the conversation.

I'm not going to try to explain what the conversation was about because there is just WAY to many things to explain.

If you have replay it is worth having a listen as there are some very interesting things that they talk about.

Just wish the audio was better frrom these room mics.

12 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Did you get the impression that it was a boyfriend?  Whatever she does after B4 I hope she succeeds.  Actually I hope they all succeed in whatever they go on to after here.  The only thing I hope some of them DON'T succeed in is coming back here

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Did you get the impression that it was a boyfriend?  Whatever she does after B4 I hope she succeeds.  Actually I hope they all succeed in whatever they go on to after here.  The only thing I hope some of them DON'T succeed in is coming back here

I honestly don't know.

The only thing I know about him is that he's from India.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I honestly don't know.

The only thing I know about him is that he's from India.

Thanks.  Hopefully you or someone else will catch more of it.  I'll probably have to read your posts in the morning because it's Monica night and I have to leave in about an hour.