B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

:biggrin::biggrin:

I finally got let off the lease to come outside for some fresh air,, I hope that everything is the same like how I left it on RLC and CC.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Rita keeping you to busy to stop in and say hi and let everyone know you are alive and well?

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

I finally got let off the lease to come outside for some fresh air,, I hope that everything is the same like how I left it on RLC and CC.

you mean leash don't you LOL.  it's the same old RLC and CC, no changes on either site.  I was going to ask one of the mods if they had seen you or talked to you.  i was kind of getting worried about you even though you may think I hate your guts but I don't.  you know i don't hate anyone on this forum, i might give them a hard time every now and again but i don't hate any of them lol.........well, let me change that, that is unless they're from California 🙂

Yes I meant to say Leash,,,:biggrin:

Well make up your mind,, I'm from Cali .

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you mean leash don't you LOL.  it's the same old RLC and CC, no changes on either site.  I was going to ask one of the mods if they had seen you or talked to you.  i was kind of getting worried about you even though you may think I hate your guts but I don't.  you know i don't hate anyone on this forum, i might give them a hard time every now and again but i don't hate any of them lol.........well, let me change that, that is unless they're from California 🙂

I just watched the replay of Karla and Salma.  I wasn't able to watch it as it happened.

Typical show.  I think it's the first time I've seen Karla with Salma but I'mm not surprised.  2 things I find interesting.  Salma loves to play with all the girls and we know she loves pussy but she won't let anybody touch hers.  She almost acts like she's afraid one of them might push a finger in there and take her virginity but after spending the past several days and nights out of B4 I seriously doubt there is any virginity to take and probably hasn't been for a long time.  The other thing I noticed was the perfectly timed incoming phone call to stop it all when they've gone as far as they intend to go.  Who are they kidding?

• Like 2