Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but I really don't get what's so special about her or this couple. She looks good but so do the majority of other girls on this site. So what? Leonie never does a single thing exciting, never gets herself involved in anything exciting and this couple is like every other boring monogamous couple on this site.

They are just boring people, I don't think it has anything to do with them being monogamous!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but I really don't get what's so special about her or this couple. She looks good but so do the majority of other girls on this site. So what? Leonie never does a single thing exciting, never gets herself involved in anything exciting and this couple is like every other boring monogamous couple on this site.

I just love her body.They're a boring and low-energy couple.Most of their friends are boring.(Except some of their friends)And,I don't usually like monogamous couples.

I think she would be a tiger in a multi couple sex party..Barney like Daniel really don't want anyone touching their women so they either avoid the situation or like with Daniel steer Domi around to avoid contact with others.it's pathetic for a site like this. Barney doesn't hesitate to finger his clients all over the massage table.. but don't touch my Leonie..Hypocritical at best..

• Like 2

On 8/14/2019 at 9:24 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I could watch her all day, I don't care if she is boring or not

• Like 2