Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

this guy is redicilus, we all kinda blamed him for leonie leaving and him fucking other girls, i can confirm that we miss judged barney,apparently leonie is pushing him to fuck a other girls and he deosnt want cause he wants only leonie 😄 😄 

and apparently there was a foursome in a hotel where things go out of control and barney keep big grudge about it (i'm pretty sure condor was involved)

leonie is a cold cold woman, i would be feared of her.

this story smells like BS to me.  Even poor Condor's name got tossed in.  I'm not buying it.

Just now, scotty3 said:

this story smells like BS to me.  Even poor Condor's name got tossed in.  I'm not buying it.

nope it is not, as for condor due to that they are using their rreal names i cant be 100% sure that was him, but if  my memory does not mistakes me, i'm pretty sure the name is his.

4 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

his story smells like BS to me.  Even poor Condor's name got tossed in.  I'm not buying it.

Not sure why his name has any criteria to you thinking it's bs when he has spent more time in this place way before he was visiting Melissa and Sergio.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure why his name has any criteria to you thinking it's bs when he has spent more time in this place way before he was visiting Melissa and Sergio.

Condor spent lots of time at Daniel and Dominessa's place.  Maybe moolight89 can wrap them into it.  This looks to me like just a thinly veiled attempt to ramp up interest in a failing house by creating a phony back story with Leonie as a "femme fatale".  I ain't buying it.

4 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

Condor spent lots of time at Daniel and Dominessa's place.  Maybe moolight89 can wrap them into it.  This looks to me like just a thinly veiled attempt to ramp up interest in a failing house by creating a phony back story with Leonie as a "femme fatale".  I ain't buying it.

in many cases i'm very skepticall about what is happening in the houses, but i can guaranty tonight in barneys house was 100% real, for me barney is a cool guy, leonie is a bitch, i do not even believe that she trully cares for him.just my opinion

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

in many cases i'm very skepticall about what is happening in the houses, but i can guaranty tonight in barneys house was 100% real, for me barney is a cool guy, leonie is a bitch, i do not even believe that she trully cares for him.just my opinion

My view of Barney is a bit different.  He seems like pretty much of a squirrel to me.  You mentioned that Barney only wants Leonie but I think anyone who has watched this apartment regularly will say otherwise.   Barney brings girls into the apartment whenever Leonie is gone.  He isn't very successful with his female visitors but it isn't for lack of trying.   I don't see Leonie inviting men to visit her at the apartment whenever Barney is absent.  I will agree she sometimes comes off a little cold but I think you are being too hard on her and giving Barney a free ride.  Try a different script.