Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy is redicilus, we all kinda blamed him for leonie leaving and him fucking other girls, i can confirm that we miss judged barney,apparently leonie is pushing him to fuck a other girls and he deosnt want cause he wants only leonie 😄 😄 

and apparently there was a foursome in a hotel where things go out of control and barney keep big grudge about it (i'm pretty sure condor was involved)

leonie is a cold cold woman, i would be feared of her.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

this guy is redicilus, we all kinda blamed him for leonie leaving and him fucking other girls, i can confirm that we miss judged barney,apparently leonie is pushing him to fuck a other girls and he deosnt want cause he wants only leonie 😄 😄 

and apparently there was a foursome in a hotel where things go out of control and barney keep big grudge about it (i'm pretty sure condor was involved)

Why does she want him to fuck other girls? She wants to fuck other guys too?

30 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why does she want him to fuck other girls? She wants to fuck other guys too?

I am curious about the answer to this question?

7 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I am curious about the answer to this question?

i didnt hear something about that, but i really feel sorry for barney, there is things that i cant mention in public,if there was a straight tipping methode i would tip a generus amount, cause i see inosence.

my advise for barney and leonie is leave the project, you would be much more happier, and trust me i'm saying this with lot of pain cause i dont want to loose the best tits in vh, but it will be for their best, so worth the sacrifise.

16 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

my advise for barney and leonie is leave the project, you would be much more happier, and trust me i'm saying this with lot of pain cause i dont want to loose the best tits in vh, but it will be for their best, so worth the sacrifise.

Do you mean they are being pressured to do things that they don't want to do?